[Hpr] Please more shows each day.

Jason Dodd jason.s.dodd at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 08:02:10 PDT 2021

All we need to do is fill up a year's worth of future slots from any
given day.  Then we'll start having extras.  We can then start doubling
up.  When that second layer of year's worth of shows from any given day
is is full we can do 3 a days.

I except to be long dead before we're able to fill even 2 months ahead.
But no harm in dreaming.