[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 155, Issue 8

e8hffff e8hffff at vivobit.com
Sat Aug 28 21:26:00 PDT 2021

1. I got the impression from a recent HPR podcast with the "Janitor" that they
fill a one show a day schedule and limit the rest.  Maybe I need to listen
again.

2. Agree.  I have been contemplating how to make content.

3. It was more about casting a whole community as bad in a disrespectful,
hypocritical political way, and not by Chris Fisher.  Similar to dishing on
veteran soldiers.  Noting I don't support wars unless defensive.  Also note,
COVID19 has 99.97 survival rate and compares to influenza of 99.98 so no you're
not killing people by being normal and asserting god given access to nature
and life pursuits.

On Sunday, 29 August 2021 12:03:37 AM AEST hpr-request at hackerpublicradio.org