[Hpr] How to get the podcast list

Brenda J. Butler bjb at sourcerer.ca
Sun Aug 29 07:26:35 PDT 2021

Hi.

You can get the full podcast list by visiting the hpr main web site:

http://hackerpublicradio.org/syndication.php

Then click on "Get Shows" in the horizontal navbar just under the HPR
banner.  The nav bar will change, and you will now have the option to
click on the "Full Episode Guide".  This will give you the Title and
tags associated with each show, and if the show is part of a Series
that will be indicated as well.  You can click on the Series name to
get the other shows in that Series.

As for narrowing the search results to certain topics - you can use
the search page.  From the main page (linked above), use "Search" on
the nav bar under the HPR banner.  Then you can search by tags.

To tide you over till you can find shows about your chosen topic, I
invite you to listen to the 2021 New Year's Eve show - it is so long
that it is split over multiple hours-long episodes.  You will get
acquainted with some of the personalities that make HPR work.  To help
you find it: the title is "HPR 2020 - 2021 New Years Eve Show".

Regards,
Brenda Butler