[Hpr] Raspberry Pi

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Sun Feb 7 12:04:04 PST 2021

Thank you, George. I am not a Raspberry Pi user, so I wasn't sure what was
going on, but you have clarified it for me. It looks like this is not the
end of the world.

Kevin B. O'Brien
z <ahuka5656 at gmail.com>wilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
http://www.google.com/profiles/Ahuka5656
http://about.me/zwilnik
“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be
afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore, *V for Vendetta*