[Hpr] RPG Club

Klaatu klaatu at member.fsf.org
Sun Feb 7 14:24:57 PST 2021

During the month of March, the HPR RPG Club is going to play Starfinder, a
science-fantasy game set in the far future, based on D&D rules (the d20
system).

No purchase necessary, no experience required. We're an inclusive group whose
main goal is to have fun and make friends.

If you want to join in, let me know, and I can send you further details or
discuss any questions you might have.

Resources:

Core Rulebook (this is only required to build your own character):
https://paizo.com/products/btpy9ssr?Starfinder-Core-Rulebook

Pre-generated characters (this way you don't have to buy the rulebook):
http://mixedsignals.ml/tank/starfinder_pregen.tar.gz

We play at 16:00 UTC Sunday
on the HPR Mumble server:
ch1.teamspeak.cc