[Hpr] Gitlab Server Getting Retired

cobra2 cobra2 at protonmail.com
Sun Jan 3 12:21:57 PST 2021

I'd think sourcehut would work better. I bet the owner would even allow hpr free whatever you needed. I feel that email + git workflow is very native.

There are also gogs and gitea if you are going to selfhost and want github-like clones.

Personally, with the amount of devs that we have.... fossil-scm seems like the best fit. My favorite fossil feature is the immutable commit history.

--cobra2