[Hpr] Regarding episode 3414 and COVID-19 disinformation

Klaatu klaatu at mixedsignals.ml
Fri Sep 17 15:56:45 PDT 2021

Content is frequently edited on HPR. Our shownotes team is very active in
maintaining relevant shownotes, correcting errors, and so on.

Technically, we also prepend and append audio to episodes that require intro
and outro sequences.

I think links to some country's disease control could be useful in the
shownotes. After all, the show host *is* encouraging people to think
critically about a disease, so providing a link to knowledgeable sources of
information seems in line with what that episode is [technically] all about.
I'm not convinced that the US's CDC is the best source of information,
however. I propose the New Zealand government site, as NZ has been able to
keep casualties and breakouts pretty low. https://covid19.govt.nz/health-and-wellbeing/about-covid-19/