[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 156, Issue 2

e8hffff e8hffff at vivobit.com
Fri Sep 17 21:09:43 PDT 2021

Respect others have different research paths.  Also you shouldn't be calling
for HPR to shelter listeners from information, be it to your liking or not.

Example my own opinion is the so called CoVID19 vaccines aren't vaccines in
the conventional sense and are more like hotch potch gene therapy attempts
with unknown consequences and secret ingredients.  The various claims of spike
protein being produced and spread in the body to train it to be accustom to
CoVID is both experimental and dangerous, as to many that have had side
affects, so advocating for the "vaccine" is equally questionable advice.

Cheers e8hffff.