[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 156, Issue 3

e8hffff e8hffff at vivobit.com
Fri Sep 17 21:27:36 PDT 2021

Yeah and at the same rate as seasonal flu.  Klaatu you may want to do some
statistical comparisons on CoVID and Influenza.  Example 2017 flu season matches
CoVID Delta strain in India, like 70,000 flu deaths in UK during 2017. Consider
many health departments around the world are claiming the flu has disappeared,
and deaths are at a smaller or comparable rate.  Like isn't the survival rate of CoVID
99.97% or was that 99.997%, with influenza being 99.998%.  It's anything but a
pandemic, and also consider the WHO changed the definition on "Pandemic" to
something more benign.  https://www.bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/[1]  Put
on your thinking caps!

--------
[1] https://www.bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/