[Hpr] Regarding episode 3414 and COVID-19 disinformation

cobra2 cobra2 at protonmail.com
Sat Sep 18 16:56:38 PDT 2021

TLDR; So this thread needs to die. Anarchy is the way.

If I remember correctly, there was a TWAT episode or 3 about making potato guns. For those of you who have not been listening since TWAT, it was the predecessor to our beloved HPR. It's in our history to push limits and boundaries of things some would consider questionable and others illegal. HPR is a show about things of interest to hackers. If I did a show on how to prepare human flesh for consumption, would that be up for censorship? Censorship.... WHAT THE ..... This show was built on being uncensored. One of the things that drew me to this community was the lack of censorship and hearing ideas that conflicted or enriched my own.

I want to lay down an ultimatum, but that's just a bit too much of an aggressive of a stance to take. So I'll say this instead, I'll be sorely disappointed.

Someone said that they wanted the show taken down and that they had never listened to it. How do you even know that YOU don't agree with its content? You are going to trust someone else to think and make your opinion for you?

This whole thread makes me sad. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.

-- cobra2