[Hpr] Regarding episode 3414 and COVID-19 disinformation

Jannik Pruitt pruttel123 at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 18 20:53:11 PDT 2021

Guys here we are talking about taking away content.  Really unless it's
hate speech.  I would be really disappointed.

Each of us has our own take on Covid.
In my extended family I have many views one way or the other.  Our
community is no different.

I have yet to hear one podcast say how lucky we are to able to make a
choice in the NATO countries Vs most non NATO countries.

For sure I would hate to see this entire conversation dominated by UK Linux
enthusiast's who do not believe in a god like being.

We have a varied community I have heard podcasts from New Orleans to the
Ukraine here we are not going have full agreement here.

If you do not agree make a show.
If your not down with that perhaps another platform would be a better place
for you to express your views.

Jwp