hpr1079 :: Distributed Systems Podcast
Episode 12: LMAX
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on Thursday 2012-09-20 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Distributed Systems Podcast,LMAX Disruptor,Java,C,C++,Fedora,Red Hat.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: Syndicated Thursdays
A chance to showcase other Creative Commons works. We try to expose podcasts, speeches, presentations, music, etc that you may not have heard. If you have suggestions for items then send your recommendation to admin at hpr and we'll add it to the queue.
In today's show we feature the Distributed Systems Podcast - all you ever wanted to hear and learn about building with DDD, CQRS, Cloud and much more!
Episode 12: LMAX
by Rinat Abdullin on April 2, 2012
In this episode, Jonathan and Rinat interview Mike Barker who helped architect the LMAX Disruptor project, a high-performance, ultra-low latency structure for producer/consumer operations.
- Official Project - Google Code: https://code.google.com/p/disruptor/
- Google Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/lmax-disruptor
- .NET Disruptor port: https://code.google.com/p/disruptor-net/
- Technical paper: https://disruptor.googlecode.com/files/Disruptor-1.0.pdf
- Mike's blog-Bad Concurrency: https://bad-concurrency.blogspot.com
- Mike's co-worker's blog-Mechanical Sympathy: https://mechanical-sympathy.blogspot.com/
- Mike's co-worker's blog-Mechanitis: https://mechanitis.blogspot.com/
- Martin Fowler's review: https://martinfowler.com/articles/lmax.html
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr1079.wav