Here is a news review:
- Women's Lives Matter: It’s Time to Hold Governments Accountable for Safe Abortion Care
- Typical American Infant Exposed to 5½ Hours of Background TV a Day
- The Dehumanisation of the Palestinians
- Catholic charity shuns Walmart’s ‘blood money’
- European Parliament votes to protect WikiLeaks
- Scientists create cartilage using 3-D ’tissue printer’
- “Anonymous” File-Sharing Darknet Ruled Illegal by German Court
- Google Asks People To Speak Out Against ITU's Attempt To Takeover Internet Governance
- Judge Denies Bail Request from Accused Stratfor Hacker Jeremy Hammond
- Homeland Security Wants to More Than Double Its Predator Drone Fleet Inside the US, Despite Safety and Privacy Concerns
- Black Friday Liveblog: Walmart protests hit stores in at least nine states
- Reform to Require Warrant for Private Online Messages Up for Vote, but Down on Privacy
- Expose Blatant Security Hole From AT&T... Face Five Years In Jail
- 40 Years Ago The Supreme Court Effectively Banned Software Patents; Remember That?
- Police Raid 9-Year-Old Pirate Bay Girl, Confiscate Winnie The Pooh Laptop
Production and Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not neccesarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "rawstory.com," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com," "sacsis.org.za," and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "wlcentral.org" and "democracynow.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News from "rhrealitycheck.org" used under permission of the Creative
Commons By-attribution Share-alike license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.