Here is a news review:
- New York Judge Rules Stop-and-Frisk of Bronx Residents Unconstitutional
- Did John Brennan Create the Loopholes CIA Used to Help Spy on New Yorkers?
- Federal Court Gives Medical Marijuana Dispensary Owner 10 Years in Prison
- Violence Still Prevalent Despite Progress on LGBTI Rights in Latin America
- Verizon’s “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Measures Unveiled
- RapidShare: Traffic and Piracy Dipped After New Business Model Kicked In
- IBM Researcher Feeds Watson Supercomputer The 'Urban Dictionary'; Very Quickly Regrets It
- ‘First’ Pirate Bay Server on Permanent Display in Computer Museum
- The Flipside: Embracing Closed Gardens Like The Apple App Store Shows Just How Un-Free You Want To Be
- The Walmart Revolt
- Disinformation Still Clouds the US Debate on Chávez's Legacy in Venezuela
- Congress Less Popular than Cockroaches, Root Canals and Used Car Salesmen
- Venezuela Without Chavez, What to Expect?
- Rapid DNA: Coming Soon to a Police Department or Immigration Office Near You
- prosecutor as bully
- My Aaron Swartz, whom I loved.
- Aaron Swartz Faced A More Severe Prison Term Than Killers, Slave Dealers And Bank Robbers
- Some Thoughts On Aaron Swartz
- No One Told You How Hard It Would Be
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not neccesarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "emptywheel.net," and "allgov.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "rhrealitycheck.org" used under permission of the Creative
Commons by-attribution share-alike license.
News from "venezuelanalysis.com," and "democracynow.org," used under
permission of the Creative Commons
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.