Here is a news review:
- British Forces Recount Abuses at Secret U.S. Prison in Iraq
- Election Campaigning Officially Begins in Venezuela, Micro-Missions Announced
- The BRICS Bank and World Dominance: How Real Is This?
- Star Tickets Worker Files Unfair Labor Charge
- Fast food workers stage surprise strike in New York City
- Judge Rules Reselling of Digital Music Is Copyright Infringement
- Swedish Police Promise More Resources to Catch File-Sharers
- The Pirate Bay Becomes #1 File-Sharing Site as Cyberlockers Collapse
- FTC Awards $50,000 Prize For Ideas On Killing Robocalls
- Can Commercial VPNs Really Protect Your Privacy?
- "RIP our new constitution - Written by the nation, for the nation"
- Official Tally of Guantánamo Prisoners on Hunger Strike Continues to Rise
- Interview with Nicolas Maduro: "Until the Last Day, Chavez Wanted to Live"
- How Capitalism Conquered the Internet-And how we can take it back.
- Massive leak of emails and records reveals identities of rich politicos who hide wealth in offshore accounts
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not neccesarily those of TGTM news.
News from "techdirt.com," "iww.org," and "rawstory.com" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com," and "The South African Civil Society Information Service (www.sacsis.org.za)" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "venezuelanalysis.com," and "democracynow.org," used under permission of the Creative Commons
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.