Here is a news review:
- GOP senators push bill to kill NLRB
- Pirate Party Enters Iceland’s National Parliament After Historic Election Win
- Obama Renews Guantánamo Closure Vow, Defends Force-Feeding
- Lean Socialist
- Pirate Bay Founder on Trial Next Month Facing Societal Damage Claims
- MPAA Executive Tampered With IFPI Evidence in Internet Piracy Case
- EFF to Federal Judge: Don’t Let the DMCA be a Tool for Censorship
- What Is TPP? Biggest Global Threat to the Internet Since ACTA
- Hiawatha 9.1 has been released
- Brooklyn Anarchist Refusing to Play Along With the System
- Green Party Accuses Cuomo of Unconstitutional Attacks on Political Parties
- Why We Need to Understand the Apocalyptic Worldview of a Small Group of Radical Muslims
- Reflections on Iceland’s Election of Pirate MPs
- Cuba: Viable Socialism & Chavez at May Day Parades
Staffed and produced by the TGTM news team, Editorial Selection by DeepGeek, views of the story authors reflect their own opinions and not necessarily those of TGTM news.
News from "maggiemcneill.wordpress.com," "inthesetimes.com," and "hiawatha-webserver.org" used under arranged permission.
News from "torrentfreak.com," and "eff.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons by-attribution license.
News from "democracynow.org," and
"peoplesworld.org" used under permission of the Creative Commons
by-attribution non-commercial no-derivatives license.
News Sources retain their respective copyrights.