hpr1317 :: What's In My 2 Bags
Some non-hacking things in two daily-carry bags
Hosted by Curtis Adkins (CPrompt^) on Tuesday 2013-08-20 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: lan tap,sharpie pen,sock,jungle gym.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (1)
Part of the series: What's in My Toolkit
This is an open series where Hacker Public Radio Listeners can share with the community the items that they can't live without, what they find useful in day to day life.
CPrompt^ records his first podcast. Talks about what he does for employments as well as what he carries around on a daily basis. Not all hackin-geeky stuff but it's still carried around.
- LAN Throwing Star : https://hakshop.myshopify.com/products/throwing-star-lan-tap
- Sharpie Pen : https://www.sharpie.com/enUS/Pages/medium-point-pen.aspx
- Thorlo Socks : https://www.thorlo.com/
- Sock Guy : https://www.sockguy.com/
- Jungly Gym XT Bands : https://www.lifelineusa.com/catalog/product/view/id/58/s/jungle-gym-xt/
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr1317.wav