In this episode I go through how I set up SSH and SOCKS. This is very useful when you need to feel a bit more secure in your internet traffic and need to keep out of prying eyes. I also go over some tools used to access your home network from a Windows computer.
- Klaatu's Show on SSH : https://gnuworldorder.info/audiophile/archive/season8/gnuWorldOrder_8x20.ogg
- DynDNS : https://dyn.com/dns/
- DDClient : https://sourceforge.net/p/ddclient/wiki/Home/
- Linksys E2500 : https://support.linksys.com/en-us/support/routers/E2500
- PuTTy : https://www.putty.org/
- Portable Firefox : https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable