hpr1538 :: Overhauling the School of Music website
I discuss how I overhauled an outdated website for my employer.
Hosted by Jon Kulp on Wednesday 2014-06-25 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: CSS, html, scripting, accessibility.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (3)
I discuss the process of overhauling a badly out-of-date website to make it conform to accessibility standards and give it a responsive design. I also discuss how I came up with my own content management system by Bash scripting.
- School of Music website: https://music.louisiana.edu/
- TinyPNG, Web-based tool for optimizing PNG images: https://tinypng.com/
- Google developer tool for testing page speed: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
- WebAIM, Web accessibility testing tool: https://wave.webaim.org/
- HTML compressor: https://code.google.com/p/htmlcompressor/
- Font-Awesome Icons: https://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr1538.wav