hpr1558 :: Lunch Breaks
Break out of your brown bag or greasy box and explore the world around your workplace!
Hosted by Christopher M. Hobbs on Wednesday 2014-07-23 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: urban exploration, lunch, leisure, stealth.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (4)
Back after a year of HPR silence, I'll talk a little about how I like to spend my lunch breaks and how you can explore your workplace. Put down those tater tots, we're going on an adventure!
In this episode I'll give some information about my lunch history, ways you can maximise your time, gear you'll need to start short stealth/urban exploration, techniques for finding places to explore, and ways to handle being spotted.
If this goes well enough and the audio isn't too garbled, I'll record episodes for the "How I Got Into (GNU) Linux" series.
Here are a few links related to the episode. Note that I link to Amazon and Google. I don't necessarily condone or endorse either service, I just didn't know of any better sources for product information.
- My GNU Social account: firstname.lastname@example.org (https://status.libernil.net)
- My XMPP Address: email@example.com
- OpenStreetMap for finding locations: https://www.openstreetmap.org
- Google Maps if you're not concerned with Freedom: https://maps.google.com
- Outdoor Products Daypack: https://outdoorproducts.com/packable-day-pack/
- ChicoBag collapsible grocery bag: https://www.chicobag.com/category/original
- Grand Trunk Ultralight Hammock: https://store.grandtrunkgoods.com/ultralight-travel-hammock1
Sample sit pads:
- GossamerGear SitLight: https://gossamergear.com/sleeping/sitlight-sit-pad-group.html
- Knee rest: https://amzn.to/1nt2hNX
- Stadium Cushion: https://amzn.to/1yyZGJU
- Foam Pad (can be cut): https://amzn.to/1nt2hNX
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr1558.wav