hpr1576 :: How I got into Linux
This is my story about how I got into computers, computing and GNU/Linux.
Hosted by Inscius on Monday 2014-08-18 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Linux, FLOSS, Mac.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: How I got into tech
Started by monsterb, this series invites people to share with us how they found Linux. It has become traditional for first time hosts to share with us their journey to Linux. Indeed it has morphed to be way to share your journey in tech right up to your first contribution to HPR.
Short Summary: This is my story about how I got into computers, computing and GNU/Linux.
- Personal identity number in Sweden https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_identity_number_%28Sweden%29
- Apple II: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_2
- ABC80: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABC_80
- Tipp-Ex: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tippex
- IBM Portable PC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Portable
- MacIntosh Plus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_Plus
- Imagewriter II: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ImageWriter_II
- Hypercard: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercard
- Netscape Navigator: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netscape_Navigator
- Debian Social Contract: https://www.debian.org/social_contract
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr1576.wav