hpr1667 :: How to start a Blog
How to start a blog and why you might want to
Hosted by Rill on Tuesday 2014-12-23 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Blog, wordpress, drupal, nikola, journal.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (2)
So you want to start a blog?
Here are some of the tings to think about:
- Why do you want to do a blog?
- What do you want to say?
- Who are your audience?
- Do you mean to promote the blog to a wider audience or do you just want to write?
There are a number of popular and well known blogging engines and services, these are just some of them:
- Wordpress: https://wordpress.com/
- Drupal: https://www.drupal.org/
- Livejournal: https://www.livejournal.com/
Nikola is an excellent system for creating a web-site that includes both static pages and a blog. It has been covered before on HPR and it was that show that started me using it.
- Nikola: https://www.getnikola.com/ The HPR show about Nikola, by Guitarman: https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=1577
Here are links to a couple of my blogs:
- https://www.raspberryvi.org/rill/ Happy blogging!
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr1667.wav