hpr1728 :: Requested Topic: Favourite Browser Extensions
Fin talks about his favourite browser extensions.
Hosted by Fin on Wednesday 2015-03-18 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: browser extensions,firefox,noscript,https everywhere,adblock edge,librejs.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (3)
Part of the series: Privacy and Security
In this open series, you can contribute shows that are on the topic of Privacy and Security
HTTPS Everywhere will automatically direct your browser to a secure https version of sites you visit, if available. Great for security (obviously).
Adblock Edge is a great ad blocker. It blocks all ads no matter how obtrusive they are. Does not contain hidden white-list like more popular ad blocker: Adblock Plus.
- FireFox https://www.firefox.com/
- Ahuka's show about security certificates https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=1720
- NoScript https://noscript.net/
- HTTPS Everywhere https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/
- Adblock Edge https://adstomper.bitbucket.org/
- LibreJS https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr1728.wav