hpr1852 :: Operation Wallacea
I talk to my daughter about her recent trip to Indonesia
Hosted by Dave Morriss on Tuesday 2015-09-08 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: operation wallacea,hoga island,diving,padi,scuba,snorkel,coral,reef.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
This summer my daughter Clara spent a month as a volunteer Research Assistant on Hoga Island in Indonesia learning to dive and helping to survey the coral reef and other habitats.
In this episode we talk about Clara's experiences with Operation Wallacea.
- Operation Wallacea (OpWall): https://opwall.com/
- OpWall in Indonesia: https://opwall.com/expeditions/indonesia/indonesia-site-facilities/
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI): https://www.padi.com/Scuba-Diving/
- Cone Shell (genus Conus): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conus
- Upside-down jellyfish (genus Cassiopea): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassiopea
- Damselfish: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damselfish
Automatically generated using whisper
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr1852.wav