hpr1893 :: My LastPass Alternative
How I do password management among my devices.
Hosted by ToeJet on Wednesday 2015-11-04 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Lastpass, keepass, password management.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: Privacy and Security
In this open series, you can contribute shows that are on the topic of Privacy and Security
My LastPass Alternative
- Password Database: KeePass https://keepass.info/ KeePass client is in the fedora repos.
Save file to a location that will be synced between devices. Im my case Owncloud. Desktop Client syncs available for Linux, Windows and Mac. Mobile clients for Android, IOS, and even blackberry. Syncing note: I do not launch the desktop client on login. This allows the owncloud client to sync files before launching keepass. Also, I exit keypass before logging out for the same reason.
For integration with browser, there are
- Firefox: Passifox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/passifox/
- Chrome: chromeIPass https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chromeipass/ompiailgknfdndiefoaoiligalphfdae?hl=en
- Android: https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=keepass&fdid=com.android.keepass
And finally when on machines I don't control:
- Remote Access: Browser Pass https://bitbucket.org/namn/browsepass/
On same server with ownlcloud, can open files
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr1893.wav