hpr2037 :: Alpha32's Pinhead Oats
I talk about how I cook steel cut oats, and ask you all to please share your favorite recipes
Hosted by Alpha32 on Tuesday 2016-05-24 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: pinhead oats, cooking, recipe, oatmeal, porridge, steel-cut oats.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (1)
Part of the series: Cooking
Cooking techniques, recipes, recommendations and cooking equipment
It's oatmeal, I don't know how much we need in terms of notes.
- 2 cups water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup steel cut/pinhead oats
- 1/8 teaspoon total allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown/demerara/whatever sort of sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- boil water and salt
- heat on medium, add oats, spices, sugar
- stirring regularly, cook for 6 minutes, or until you get tired of stirring.
- remove from heat, add raisins.
- let sit for a few minutes to cool/finish absorbing water.
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr2037.wav