hpr2351 :: HPR Community News for July 2017
Murphy is strong but Ken struggles on talking about shows released and comments posted in July 2017
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on Monday 2017-08-07 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Community News.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (2)
Part of the series: HPR Community News
A monthly look at what has been going on in the HPR community. This is a regular show scheduled for the first Monday of the month.
Welcome to our new host:
Last Month's Shows
Mailing List discussions
Policy decisions surrounding HPR are taken by the community as a whole. This discussion takes place on the Mail List which is open to all HPR listeners and contributors. The discussions are open and available in the archives run externally by Gmane (see below) and on the HPR server under Mailman.
Note: since the summer of 2016 Gmane has changed location and is currently being reestablished. At the moment the HPR archive is not available there.
The threaded discussions this month can be found here:https://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/2017-July/thread.html
Comments this month
These are comments which have been made during the past month, either to shows
released during the month or to past shows.
There are 23 comments in total.
There are 3 comments on 3 previous shows:
- hpr2253 (2017-03-22) "How to make and use a stencil" by @einebiene.
- Comment 12: admin on 2017-07-11: "congrates"
- hpr2271 (2017-04-17) "Raspberry Pi Zero W" by Tony Hughes AKA TonyH1212.
- Comment 3: admin on 2017-07-11: "thanks for info"
- hpr2322 (2017-06-27) "A bit of background on virtualenvwrapper" by bjb.
- Comment 2: MrX on 2017-07-29: "Great first show"
There are 20 comments on 8 of this month's shows:
- hpr2327 (2017-07-04) "A Texan's view on Why only a Native Born person can be President" by JWP.
- Comment 1: jezra on 2017-07-05: "Not native born: natural born"
- Comment 2: Kevin O'Brien on 2017-07-05: "Jezra is correct"
- Comment 3: Canadianbob on 2017-07-08:"[no title]"
- hpr2329 (2017-07-06) "Building a Digital Clock Kit" by Dave Morriss.
- Comment 1: Dave Lee on 2017-07-06: "Just bought one"
- Comment 2: Dave Morriss on 2017-07-06: "Hmm, Glasgow Podsoldering anyone?"
- hpr2333 (2017-07-12) "VirtualenvWrapper for Fish Shell" by b-yeezi.
- Comment 1: klaatu on 2017-07-17: "homebrew virtual envs"
- hpr2334 (2017-07-13) "Our Adventure Begins!" by Claudio Miranda.
- Comment 1: Kevin on 2017-07-13:"[no title]"
- Comment 2: ClaudioM on 2017-07-14:"[no title]"
- Comment 3: Dave Morriss on 2017-07-16: "Nostalgia"
- Comment 4: ClaudioM on 2017-07-18: "Re: Nostalgia"
- hpr2337 (2017-07-18) "The Kobo Aura eReader" by Jon Kulp.
- Comment 1: lostnbronx on 2017-07-27: "Great Overview"
- Comment 2: Jonathan Kulp on 2017-07-27: "Kobo anagrams to Book"
- hpr2338 (2017-07-19) "Binaural recording 2 off to work" by Quvmoh.
- hpr2340 (2017-07-21) "Tracking the HPR queue in Python" by MrX.
- Comment 1: Ken Fallon on 2017-05-25: "You don't need to scrape"
- Comment 2: MrX on 2017-05-31: "Re you don't need to scrape"
- Comment 3: Dave Morriss on 2017-06-01: "See show 1986"
- Comment 4: MrX on 2017-06-01: "re: See show 1986"
- hpr2343 (2017-07-26) "Healthcare in the Netherlands" by Ken Fallon.
- Comment 1: b-yeezi on 2017-07-26: "Unexpectedly interesting"
- Comment 2: Kevin O'Brien on 2017-07-26: "On the way"
Any other business
- Tags and Summaries
In the past month we have had contributions from bjb and Windigo and I have added a few tags & summaries myself. Many thanks to all contributors.
See the current status and instructions for making your own contribution at "Shows without a summary and/or tags". This page has recently been reformatted for easier navigation and a new section has been added. This section lists the hosts whose shows need attention followed by the show numbers that need work.
Currently there are 957 shows which need summaries or tags to be added. All contributions to this project are most welcome.
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr2351.wav