hpr2418 :: What's in my ham shack, part 2
A description of what's in my amateur radio shack
Hosted by MrX on Wednesday 2017-11-08 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Amateur Radio, Ham Radio.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (2)
Part of the series: HAM radio
A series about all things Amateur Radio/HAM Radio.
- Eurosonic 12V 35 Amp Power Supply, I couldn't find a picture like my power supply instead I found picture of a similar one. My power supply has a light blue casing and is substantially bigger than this as it can supply 12V at 35 amps.
- Icom 2725, full duplex analogue VHF/UHF mobile radio
- Revex W540, SWR & Power Meter, 140-525 MHz
- Standing Wave Ratio Information from Wikipedia
- Welz SP-220 SWR & Power Meter, 1.8-200 MHz
- Kenwood TS940S HF Transceiver, Cover mods and weaknesses of radio
- TS940 Overview
- TS940 Review
- TS940 Mods
- TS940 User Manual
- TS940 Service Manual
After recording the show I decided to see if there was a link to the user manual this I found easily. This got me thinking if the service manual was also available and to my surprise it is, all 108 gloriously detailed pages. Feel free to knock yourself out with the detail.
- TS940 Overview
- Dummy Load
- Background info https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dummy_load
- How to build a dummy load https://www.k4eaa.com/dummy.html
- UK Amateur Radio Logbook
- Example of printable Amateur radio Logbook, logging can also be done using software. https://m0ukd.com/other-stuff/printable-amateur-radio-logbooks/
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr2418.wav