hpr2526 :: Gnu Awk - Part 10
More about arrays in Gnu Awk
Hosted by Dave Morriss on Monday 2018-04-09 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Awk utility,Awk language,gawk,arrays.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: Learning Awk
Episodes about using Awk, the text manipulation language. It comes in various forms called awk, nawk, mawk and gawk, but the standard version on Linux is GNU Awk (gawk). It's a programming language optimised for the manipulation of delimited text.
Gnu Awk - Part 10
This is the tenth episode of the "Learning Awk" series which is being produced by b-yeezi and myself.
In this episode I want to talk more about the use of arrays in GNU Awk and then I want to examine some real-world examples of the use of
The notes for rest of this episode are available here.
- GNU Awk User's Guide
- Previous shows in this series on HPR:
- "Gnu Awk - Part 1" - episode 2114
- "Gnu Awk - Part 2" - episode 2129
- "Gnu Awk - Part 3" - episode 2143
- "Gnu Awk - Part 4" - episode 2163
- "Gnu Awk - Part 5" - episode 2184
- "Gnu Awk - Part 6" - episode 2238
- "Gnu Awk - Part 7" - episode 2330
- "Gnu Awk - Part 8" - episode 2438
- "Gnu Awk - Part 9" - episode 2476
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr2526.wav