There were no new hosts this month.
Last Month's Shows
Comments this month
These are comments which have been made during the past month, either to shows
released during the month or to past shows.
There are 10 comments in total.
There are 6 comments on 5 previous shows:
- hpr2672 (2018-10-30) "Porteus" by klaatu.
- Comment 3: clacke on 2019-02-26: "Re: Test-driving Linux in computer stores"
- hpr2706 (2018-12-17) "Why I love the IBM AS/400 computer systems" by Jeroen Baten.
- Comment 4: Rob on 2019-02-27: "hpr2706 - episode about AS/400"
- hpr2707 (2018-12-18) "Steganalysis 101" by Edward Miro / c1ph0r.
- Comment 3: rtsn on 2019-02-05: "!"
- hpr2708 (2018-12-19) "Ghostscript" by klaatu.
- Comment 1: Steve on 2019-02-07: "Just what I needed"
- hpr2737 (2019-01-29) "My Pioneer RT-707 Reel-to-Reel Tape Deck" by Jon Kulp.
There are 4 comments on 4 of this month's shows:
- hpr2741 (2019-02-04) "HPR Community News for January 2019" by HPR Volunteers.
- Comment 1: Brian in Ohio on 2019-02-06: "show notes"
- hpr2743 (2019-02-06) "Character build in the d20 system" by klaatu.
- Comment 1: Tuula on 2019-02-06: "Pleasure to listen to"
- hpr2754 (2019-02-21) "Craigslist Scam Catch" by Edward Miro / c1ph0r.
- Comment 1: klaatu on 2019-02-27: "this episode"
- hpr2759 (2019-02-28) "Cleaning the Potentiometers on a Peavey Bandit 65" by Jon Kulp.
- Comment 1: NYbill on 2019-02-28: "Stepping on toes!"
Mailing List discussions
Policy decisions surrounding HPR are taken by the community as a whole. This discussion takes place on the Mail List which is open to all HPR listeners and contributors. The discussions are open and available on the HPR server under Mailman.
The threaded discussions this month can be found here:https://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/2019-February/thread.html
Any other business
Tags and Summaries
Thanks to the following contributors for sending in updates in the past month: windigo
Over the period tags and/or summaries have been added to 24 shows which were without them.
If you would like to contribute to the tag/summary project visit the summary page at https://hackerpublicradio.org/report_missing_tags.php and follow the instructions there.