hpr3001 :: HPR Community News for January 2020
HPR Volunteers Dave and Ken talk about shows released and comments posted in January 2020
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on Monday 2020-02-03 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Community News.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: HPR Community News
A monthly look at what has been going on in the HPR community. This is a regular show scheduled for the first Monday of the month.
There were no new hosts this month.
Last Month's Shows
Comments this month
These are comments which have been made during the past month, either to shows released during the month or to past shows. There are 9 comments in total.
There is 1 comment on 1 previous show:
- hpr95 (2008-05-12) "Security Wow!" by rowinggolfer.
- Comment 1: pokey on 2020-01-01: "A long overdue thank you."
This month's shows
There are 8 comments on 6 of this month's shows:
- hpr2979 (2020-01-02) "Bicycle Freewheel Maintenance" by Jon Kulp.
- Comment 1: Dave on 2020-01-02: "Like the show"
- hpr2988 (2020-01-15) "A tale of two hackers in the same system" by sigflup.
- Comment 1: ClaudioM on 2020-01-15: "Welcome Back!"
- Comment 2: Ken Fallon on 2020-01-20: "Condolences on behalf of HPR"
- hpr2989 (2020-01-16) "Hacker Public Radio 2019-20 New Year Show Episode 1" by Kevin Wisher.
- hpr2991 (2020-01-20) "Fix yer fog machine" by operat0r.
- Comment 1: Ken on 2020-01-20: "Bigclive"
- hpr2992 (2020-01-21) "World of Commodore 2019 Episode 6: Introduction to C64 OS" by Paul Quirk.
- Comment 1: Greg Nacu on 2020-01-29: "Thanks for the episode!"
- hpr3000 (2020-01-31) "Chopin Free project" by Paul Quirk.
- Comment 1: ClaudioM on 2020-01-31: "Wow...just, WOW!"
Mailing List discussions
Policy decisions surrounding HPR are taken by the community as a whole. This discussion takes place on the Mail List which is open to all HPR listeners and contributors. The discussions are open and available on the HPR server under Mailman.
The threaded discussions this month can be found here:https://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/2020-January/thread.html
With the kind permission of LWN.net we are linking to The LWN.net Community Calendar.
Quoting the site:
This is the LWN.net community event calendar, where we track events of interest to people using and developing Linux and free software. Clicking on individual events will take you to the appropriate web page.
Any other business
Tags and Summaries
Thanks to the following contributors for sending in updates in the past month: Windigo, Dave Morriss
Over the period tags and/or summaries have been added to 9 shows which were without them.
If you would like to contribute to the tag/summary project visit the summary page at https://hackerpublicradio.org/report_missing_tags.php and follow the instructions there.
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3001.wav