Updated: Solved: The audio could use a dac or something nice but this will do. Not (DO NOT PLUG IN THE HARNESS WRONG ORDER OR YOU WILL BLOW AT LEAST 4 FUSES ) I had to swap out 3 in the passenger side and 1 for the rear lights on the IPDM E/R next to the battery in a #@$% spot.
pulled the pins and soldered a audio jack to them and fed it though the AC vent :
pin 1 - G : Satellite radio sound signal LH pin 2 + R : Satellite radio sound signal LH pin 3 - w : Satellite radio sound signal RH pin 4 + b : Satellite radio sound signal RH
- https://rmccurdy.com/.scripts/downlo...5%20Q40/av.pdf pg 42
NOT SOLVED 08/21/2019 : So I'm sick of this jank setup .. the software is wonky and works about 1/2 the time .. I have to ƒ@#$ with it for about 5-10 min every time I want to use it … WIRELINQ is crap.. and I don't want the 600$ BT mod .. I just want AUX in !! I dont care if CD or SAT is spliced!
- NO I'm not using a Apple device ..
- NO I'm not going BT because its crap audio ..
- NO I'm not using MONO or anything like that (discord) because that's even worse then BT…
- NO I'm not using a FM Transmitter because that's just stupid its a 2015 car it should have AUX input ..
maybe I can hack it myself the issue is that the SAT is in the @^ing trunk .. so I would have to find the wires that go to the trunk. I use a long speaker wire with alligator clips on it and a continuity tester (volt meter ) to hunt for it …
"11 12 Infiniti G25 G37 Radio CD Player 2591A-1MA5E Bulk 711"
SOLVED 01/20/2018 : YAY ! this works and I dont have to have grap BT audio
- 2015 INFINITI Q40 NONAV ANDROID
- IPOD WIRELINQ GROM-WLQ
- Electop 2 Pack USB 2.0 A Female to USB Micro Female Adapter Converter
- Wsken Mini2 Micro USB Magnetic LED Display Data Sync Fast Charge 3.28ft Cable for Android (Silver)