hpr3021 :: HPR Community News for February 2020
Call for shows is open. Ken and eventually Dave discuss the shows, media and development plans.
Hosted by HPR Volunteers on Monday 2020-03-02 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Community News.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: HPR Community News
A monthly look at what has been going on in the HPR community. This is a regular show scheduled for the first Monday of the month.
Welcome to our new host:
Last Month's Shows
Comments this month
These are comments which have been made during the past month, either to shows released during the month or to past shows. There are 16 comments in total.
There are 3 comments on 2 previous shows:
- hpr2999 (2020-01-30) "SQRL - Secure Quick Reliable Login" by Daniel Persson.
- Comment 1: Ahuka on 2020-02-06: "Great show!"
- hpr3000 (2020-01-31) "Chopin Free project" by Paul Quirk.
This month's shows
There are 13 comments on 6 of this month's shows:
- hpr3002 (2020-02-04) "World of Commodore 2019 Episode 8: Vote of thanks" by Paul Quirk.
- Comment 1: Windigo on 2020-02-18: "Thanks for the series"
- hpr3003 (2020-02-05) "Hacker Public Radio 2019 2020 New Year Show Episode 4" by Kevin Wisher.
- Comment 1: folky on 2020-02-20: "Dark reader"
- hpr3008 (2020-02-12) "Hacker Public Radio 2019-20 New Year Show Episode 5" by Kevin Wisher.
- Comment 1: norrist on 2020-02-26: "These 2 guys should get together more often"
- hpr3009 (2020-02-13) "Linux Inlaws S01 E01" by monochromec.
- Comment 1: Ken Fallon on 2020-02-15: "Mailing list Discussion"
- Comment 2: Ken Fallon on 2020-02-15: "Murmer/Mumble"
- Comment 3: Peter Mortensen on 2020-02-19: "The predecessor?"
- Comment 4: Chris on 2020-02-19: "LinuxInlaws"
- hpr3013 (2020-02-19) "Bash Tips - 21" by Dave Morriss.
- Comment 1: crvs on 2020-02-24: "So that's how you use shebangs!"
- Comment 2: Dave Morriss on 2020-02-24: "Writing awk scripts"
- hpr3014 (2020-02-20) "A Headless Raspberry Pi Streaming Radio" by Jon Kulp.
- Comment 1: b-yeezi on 2020-02-20: "Trying this tonight"
- Comment 2: Jon Kulp on 2020-02-20: "Still Streaming with URL Update"
- Comment 3: b-yeezi on 2020-02-20: "Issue with mpg123"
- Comment 4: Jon Kulp on 2020-02-21: "HTTP not HTTPS"
Mailing List discussions
Policy decisions surrounding HPR are taken by the community as a whole. This discussion takes place on the Mail List which is open to all HPR listeners and contributors. The discussions are open and available on the HPR server under Mailman.
The threaded discussions this month can be found here:https://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/2020-February/thread.html
With the kind permission of LWN.net we are linking to The LWN.net Community Calendar.
Quoting the site:
This is the LWN.net community event calendar, where we track events of interest to people using and developing Linux and free software. Clicking on individual events will take you to the appropriate web page.
Any other business
Tags and Summaries
Thanks to the following contributors for sending in updates in the past month:
Claudio Miranda, Windigo, Dave Morriss
Over the period tags and/or summaries have been added to 16 shows which were without them.
If you would like to contribute to the tag/summary project visit the summary page at https://hackerpublicradio.org/report_missing_tags.php and follow the instructions there.
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3021.wav