hpr3194 :: Linux Inlaws S01E16: The count and the questions
Linux Inlaws S01E16: This is Linux Inlaws, a series on free and open source software, black humour a
Hosted by monochromec on Thursday 2020-10-29 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Count, questions, vlad, legends, Halloween.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: Linux Inlaws
This is Linux Inlaws, a series on free and open source software, black humour, the revolution and freedom in general (this includes ideas and software) and generally having fun.
- Halloween: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween
- Ancient vampire folklore: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_folklore_by_region#Mesopotamia
- Blade franchise: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_(franchise)
- Judas history: https://authorlyngibson.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/the-legend-of-judas-iscariot-vampire
- Vulcans & Romulans: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Vulcan-Romulan_history
- The Fly: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091064
- PETA: https://www.peta.org
- Oracle vs. Google: https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/06/standing-by-developers-through-google-v-oracle
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3194.wav