hpr3258 :: Linux Inlaws S01E22: The Linux Professional Institute
The chaps host Evan Leibovitch from the LPI
Hosted by monochromec on Wednesday 2021-01-27 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Java screw-up, Linux Professional Institute, Zombies, Grumpies.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (1)
Part of the series: Linux Inlaws
This is Linux Inlaws, a series on free and open source software, black humour, the revolution and freedom in general (this includes ideas and software) and generally having fun.
- Linux Professional Institute: https://www.lpi.org
- Kali Linux: https://www.kali.org
- Anti-pox of the week (Java is broken): https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2210720/how-to-analyse-a-noclassdeffounderror-caused-by-an-ignored-exceptionininitialize
- Book of Monsters: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7260818
- Tucker and Dale vs. Evil: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1465522
- The serpent (BBC series): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Serpent_(TV_series)
- Grumpy Old Coders (epside 6): https://soundcloud.com/user-498377588/grumpy-old-coders-ep-6-retrospective
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3258.wav