hpr3299 :: Linux Inlaws S01E26: Make your Linux harder
Ever wanted to know about AppArmor and SELinux? Then this is your show!
Hosted by monochromec on Thursday 2021-03-25 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Linux Security Modules, DAC, MAC, AppArmor, SELinux, Plan 9.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (1)
Part of the series: Linux Inlaws
This is Linux Inlaws, a series on free and open source software, black humour, the revolution and freedom in general (this includes ideas and software) and generally having fun.
In this episode our two aging heroes discuss the proper temperature to drink beer at (spoiler: it's not 20 degrees as CAMRA would make you believe) and the ins and outs of basic and enhanced security on our beloved operating system. If you ever wanted to know more about Linux Security Modules, AppArmor and SELinux and how dames of negotiable affections relate to these concepts, this show is for you.
- Campaign for Real Ale: https://camra.org.uk/
- Linux Security Modules: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_Security_Modules
- SELinux: https://selinuxproject.org/page/Main_Page
- SELinux on Android: https://source.android.com/security/selinux
- AppArmor: https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/-/wikis/Documentation
- RBAC with AppArmor: https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/-/wikis/AppArmorRBAC
- Plan 9: https://9p.io/plan9
- Plan 9 from Outer Space: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052077
- Man down: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2461520/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_2
- The Midnight Gospel: https://www.netflix.com/de-en/title/80987903
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3299.wav