hpr3329 :: Linux Inlaws S01E29: The (one and only) Linux Kernel Contributor Panel
An eclectic panel of Linux contributors discuss technology, anger management and other things
Hosted by monochromec on Thursday 2021-05-06 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Linux Kernel.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (1)
Part of the series: Linux Inlaws
This is Linux Inlaws, a series on free and open source software, black humour, the revolution and freedom in general (this includes ideas and software) and generally having fun.
In this episode, our two ageing heroes host an eclectic panel of kernel contributors of a small, mostly unknown operating system called "Linux". The panelists hail from all over the planet (sadly, no money or love would buy Richard's or Linus' way onto that panel :-) but the discussion proves more than interesting regardless of these uber-nerds being absent. All will be revealed including the true age of Linux, one of Chris' secret obsessions (hint: it's not software bugs), Linus Torvald's thought process and evolution as such. Never mind Linux's second future high-level programming language... Plus: a philosophical discussion of the social impact of insulting from a pan-cultural perspective. Don't miss out on this!
- Linux Kernel Archives: https://www.kernel.org
- Device Tree System documentation: https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/devicetree/usage-model.html
- Linux BDFL: https://torvalds-family.blogspot.com
- Linux kernel police: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOcwNm7sqlw
- MythBusters: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383126
- Conflict Resolution Network: https://www.crnhq.org
- Sage Sharp (left the project due to the nature of Linus' comments): https://sage.thesharps.us
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3329.wav