hpr3359 :: Linux Inlaws S01E32: Politicians and artificial intelligence part 3
Part 3 of the miniseries on Deep Learning, politicians and other approaches to intelligence (or not)
Hosted by monochromec on Thursday 2021-06-17 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Keras, scitkit-learn, neural networks, Mars, Twix, Limitless, Life.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: Linux Inlaws
This is Linux Inlaws, a series on free and open source software, black humour, the revolution and freedom in general (this includes ideas and software) and generally having fun.
In part three of the 27.64 episodes long mini-series on artificial intelligences, machine and deep learning and other hipster topics around machines trying to imitate humans (marketing made us do these :-), our two heroes discuss domain-specific frameworks on top of (more generic) infrastructure like TensorFlow or PyTorch. As usual, all will be revealed and no details be spared (apart from a very few) including how to tell animals apart from humans (a tricky feat as any journalist can tell you who's ever faced a stampeding horde of angry politicians!).
- Keras: https://keras.io
- Image recognition in Keras: https://keras.io/examples/vision/image_classification_from_scratch
- Facial recognition using convolutional neural networks (CNN): https://www.sitepoint.com/keras-face-detection-recognition
- PETA: https://www.peta.org
- User recognition based on mouse movements and deep learning: https://www.acta.sapientia.ro/acta-info/C12-1/info12-1-3.pdf
- Comparison of deep learning software: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_deep-learning_software
- Apache's mxnet: https://mxnet.apache.org/versions/1.8.0
- Classification with deep belief networks: https://www.ki.tu-berlin.de/fileadmin/fg135/publikationen/Hebbo_2013_CDB.pdf
- scikit-learn: https://scikit-learn.org/stable
- Life on Mars: https://www.bbc.co.uk/lifeonmars/index_non_flash.shtml
- Limitless: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1219289/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3359.wav