hpr3379 :: Linux Inlaws S01E34: The one with the intelligence
Part four of the three-part miniseries on deep learning and artificial intelligence
Hosted by monochromec on Thursday 2021-07-15 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: GPT-3, OpenAI, Elon Musk, Microsoft, Bitcoin, meta-programming.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: Linux Inlaws
This is Linux Inlaws, a series on free and open source software, black humour, the revolution and freedom in general (this includes ideas and software) and generally having fun.
In this fourth part of our three-part miniseries on Deep and Machine Learning our two heroes shed some light on a DL architecture called Generative Pre-Trained Transformer (GPT), a pretty sophistic piece of software that fools most humans when it comes to authoring text (ideal for budding writers with a block in place). Other topics of discussion includes OpenAI (the company behind this framework), Elon Musk, Bitcoin, Microsoft and if the GPT can actually pass the Turing test. All will be revealed - don't miss this episode!
- OpenAI: https://openai.com
- GPT: https://openai.com/projects
- The Turing Test: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_test
- GPT-2 source code: https://github.com/openai/gpt-2
- GPT meta-progamming: https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/zZLe74DvypRAf7DEQ/meta-programming-gpt-a-route-to-superintelligence
- GPT-3 interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqbB07n_uQ4
- DSDS: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutschland_sucht_den_Superstar
- GPT-3 sample 1: https://linuxinlaws.eu/files/padawans.txt
- GPT-3 sample 2: https://linuxinlaws.eu/files/HGttG.txt
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3379.wav