hpr3409 :: Linux Inlaws S01E37: All about Hacker Public Radio
An interview with Ken Fallon, Janitor at Hacker Public Radio
Hosted by monochromec on Thursday 2021-08-26 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: HPR, cleaning, janitoring, having a good time, Richard M. Stallman, stats.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: Linux Inlaws
This is Linux Inlaws, a series on free and open source software, black humour, the revolution and freedom in general (this includes ideas and software) and generally having fun.
In this episode of our beloved open source podcast rapidly approaching its zenith of popularity (with hopefully not an equally rapid decline afterwards) our two elderly heroes pay tribute to Hacker Public Radio in general and Ken Fallon in particular. Plus: a never-heard-of-before peek into Martin's very own private life (we lift the veil and reveal it all - don't miss this!)
- Hacker Public Radio (HPR): https://hackerpublicradio.org
- HPR mailing list: https://hackerpublicradio.org/mailman/listinfo/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org
- Creative Commons Licenses: https://creativecommons.org
- Static site generators: https://dev.to/oyetoket/which-is-the-best-static-site-generator-and-why-42e2
- Richard Stallman issue: https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/09/richard-stallman-leaves-mit-after-controversial-remarks-on-rape
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3409.wav