hpr3467 :: Protonmail in the terminal
One way of doing Protonmail in the terminal.
Hosted by dnt on Tuesday 2021-11-16 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
I use email in the terminal with a combination of:
- local IMAP server to fetch Protonmail mails
- to run protonmail-bridge in
- isync (or offlineimap etc)
- to sync IMAP with maildirs
- to tag and search mails
- to move mails found by certain notmuch queries in certain maildirs
- to read, compose, search and tag mails
- to send mails
- w3m (or lynx etc)
- to read HTML mails in the terminal
- to copy archived mails
- a shell function and an alias
- to make it all less ridiculous
To most, Thunderbird will be suitable, the target audience here is unreasonable people.
Complete Show Notes
Follow this link for the complete show notes: https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps/hpr3467/
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3467.wav