hpr3509 :: Linux Inlaws S01E46: The Matrix Project (Without Neo)
The Matrix Project Without Neo
Hosted by monochromec on Thursday 2022-01-13 is flagged as Explicit and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Matrix, Element, federated social network, peer-to-peer communication.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: Linux Inlaws
This is Linux Inlaws, a series on free and open source software, black humour, the revolution and freedom in general (this includes ideas and software) and generally having fun.
In this episode, the Inlaws are hosting Neil Johnson, VP of Engineering at Element. But this is not just about this popular Matrix graphical user interface but rather about this federated communication network dubbed as the next big thing after Mastodon and Discord, soon to take over the world (pretty much like the Inlaws themselves - it's gonna get crowded... :-).
- The Matrix Foundation: https://matrix.org/foundation
- Element: https://github.com/vector-im/element-web
- Synapse (Matrix reference implementation in Python): https://github.com/matrix-org/synapse
- Dendrite (Matrix implementation in Gloang): https://github.com/matrix-org/dendrite
- Conduit (Matrix implementation in Rust): https://github.com/timokoesters/conduit
- EU interoperability: https://ec.europa.eu/isa2/sites/default/files/eif_brochure_final.pdf
- Terry Pratchett: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Pratchett#Works
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3509.wav