hpr3534 :: Vernier caliper
Ken recommends a very useful tool for measuring stuff
Hosted by Ken Fallon on Thursday 2022-02-17 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: Vernier Caliper,measurement.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (4)
In today's show Ken recommends a fairly affordable tool for measuring all sorts of dimensions.
- Outside large jaws: used to measure external diameter of an object (like a hollow cylinder) or width of an object (like a rod), diameter of an object (like a sphere).
- Inside small jaws: used to measure the internal diameter of an object (like a hollow cylinder or pipe).
- Depth probe/rod: used to measure depths of an object (like a small beaker) or a hole.
- Main scale (Metric): marked every millimeter and helps to measure length correct up to 1 mm.
- Main scale (Imperial): marked in inches and fractions.
- Vernier scale (Metric) gives interpolated measurements to 0.1 mm or better.
- Vernier scale (Imperial) gives interpolated measurements in fractions of an inch.
- Retainer: used to block movable part to allow the easy transferring of a measurement.
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3534.wav