hpr3669 :: My First Podcast: My Journey into the Computer World
How I was introduced into computers, Linux, robotics, programming, cibersecurity and more...
Hosted by Hipernike on Thursday 2022-08-25 is flagged as Clean and is released under a CC-BY-SA license.
Tags: linux, programming, cibersecurity, robotics, hardware.
Listen in ogg, spx, or mp3 format. | Comments (0)
Part of the series: How I got into tech
Started by monsterb, this series invites people to share with us how they found Linux. It has become traditional for first time hosts to share with us their journey to Linux. Indeed it has morphed to be way to share your journey in tech right up to your first contribution to HPR.
Milestones in my Journey
- Studied Windows office and played online games
- Programming with Scratch
- Used Processing
- Learned Arduino and robotics
- Programmed with Visual Studio Code
- Learned Git
- Learned Windows Batch, VBS, registry, and others
- Introduction to Linux and disks with Tails
- Installation of Linux mint
- Installation of Debian
- Learned Apt, sudo, and other commands
- Discovered the Raspberry Pi
- Learned ssh, vnc, servers and networking with the Raspberry Pi
- Received a Thinkpad laptop and installed on it Bodhi Linux, Linux Lite and Alpine Linux
- Learned about erasure, recovery and encryption of data
- Learned more about Linux (Screen, network configuration, emacs, programming in C)
- Discovered Nethack and Open Adventure console games
- Studied hacking and pentesting
- Helped a company with its computers and learned from it guys
- Introduction to Python and BSD
Automatically generated using whisper
<< First, < Previous, Next >, Latest >>
whisper --model tiny --language en hpr3669.wav