- Article: The "7 days to die"
- Author: The Fun Pimps. (N/A).
- An open-world game that is a unique combination of first-person shooter, survival horror, tower defense, and role-playing games. Play the definitive zombie survival sandbox RPG that came first.
- Supporting Article: The Steam page for "7 days to die".
- Author: Steampowered.com. (N/A).
- Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
- Article: Cricut Maker 3 product page.
- Author: Cricut shop. (N/A).
- Make more than you ever dreamed possible with Cricut Maker 3, the ultimate smart cutting machine.
- Article: Welcome to the official site of
- Author: Mojang. (N/A).
- A game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
- Article: What
is "Port Forwarding"?
- Author: Wikipedia. (N/A).
- In computer networking, port forwarding or port mapping is an application of network address translation (NAT) that redirects a communication request from one address and port number combination to another while the packets are traversing a network gateway, such as a router or firewall. This technique is most commonly used to make services on a host residing on a protected or masqueraded (internal) network available to hosts on the opposite side of the gateway (external network), by remapping the destination IP address and port number of the communication to an internal host.
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Comment #1 posted on 2023-04-10 13:38:50 by Trey
Bumble Bee, Thank you for sharing. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.
SGotI, What a great interview. I love this format of open discussion with a guest to get to know them and their perspective on the topics. Keep up the awesome work!
Comment #2 posted on 2023-04-14 18:06:23 by brian-in-ohio
I liked the interview. Hope to hear more of your conversations. Its a shame that the cricut is so locked down, but there are great tools like inkscape to make svg files. Check out pclinuxos magagazine lots of good gimp and inkscape tutorials. Looking forward to when you become a slackware user ;-)
Comment #3 posted on 2023-04-16 21:17:18 by Dave Morriss
I'm a bit late listening to it but this was a most entertaining and interesting show.
I've always enjoyed shows with several people interacting, and this was a good example of how to do it! Some great discussion as well as some insights into the Cricut. I'd heard of these devices and have a daughter who'd love to have one.
More of these types of shows please.
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).