- huffpost: Vintage Slang Terms For Being Drunk Are Hilarious A Century Later.
- theshrimpfarm: Red Cherry Shrimp are one of the simplest animals to breed in the aquarium.
This is a family tree of the Habsburg family.
- youtube: THE HABSBURG: Their Inbred Family Tree was a Circle!- Explained with Real Life Faces.
- ancestry: Ancestry helps you understand your genealogy.
- wikipedia: The
AK-47, officially known as the Avtomat Kalashnikova (Russian: Автомат
- wikipedia: Mikhail Timofeyevich Kalashnikov, IPA: 10 November 1919 – 23 December 2013) was a Soviet and Russian lieutenant general, inventor, military engineer, writer, and small arms designer.
- youtube: Review new SV-18 12.7mm .50 caliber Kalashnikov sniper rifle Army-2019 defense exhibition Russia.
- wikipedia: The Gulag was the government agency in charge of the Soviet network of forced labour camps which were set up by order of Vladimir Lenin, reaching its peak during Joseph Stalin's rule from the 1930s to the early 1950s.
- techandcoffee: A virtual water cooler for the world of tech.
- wikipedia: A hippie, also spelled hippy, especially in British English, is someone associated with the counterculture of the 1960s, originally a youth movement that began in the United States during the mid-1960s and spread to different countries around the world.
- wikipedia: In modern English, cult is a term, by some considered pejorative, for a social group that is defined by its unusual religious, spiritual, or philosophical beliefs and rituals, or its common interest in a particular personality, object, or goal.
- wikipedia: A deity or god is a supernatural being who is considered divine or sacred.
- youtube: Marty Moose Theme Song.
- wikipedia: Doogie Howser, M.D. is an American medical sitcom that ran for four seasons on ABC from September 19, 1989, to March 24, 1993, totaling 97 episodes.
- wikipedia: Google+ (pronounced and sometimes written as Google Plus; sometimes called G+) was a social network owned and operated by Google. The network was launched on June 28, 2011, in an attempt to challenge other social networks, linking other Google products like Google Drive, Blogger and YouTube.
- wikipedia: Google Hangouts is a discontinued cross-platform instant messaging service developed by Google.
- wikipedia: Mr. Robot is an American drama thriller television series created by Sam Esmail for USA Network.
- kali: Kali Linux is an open-source, Debian-based Linux distribution geared towards various information security tasks, such as Penetration Testing, Security Research, Computer Forensics and Reverse Engineering.
- crunchbang: CrunchBang was a Debian GNU/Linux based distribution offering a great blend of speed, style and substance.
- bunsenlabs: BunsenLabs Linux Beryllium is a distribution offering a light-weight and easily customizable Openbox desktop.
- HPR: So you want to do a podcast?
- pcbway: Professional PCB prototype with guaranteed quality for PCB prototype, We can produce high-quality PCBs with competitive price both for prototypes and low volumes.
- mouser: Mouser Electronics stocks the world’s widest selection of semiconductors and electronic components.
- wikipedia: An analog computer or analogue computer is a type of computer that uses the continuous variation aspect of physical phenomena such as electrical, mechanical, or hydraulic quantities to model the problem being solved.
- olfconference: OLF (formerly known as Ohio LinuxFest) is a grassroots conference for the GNU/Linux/Open Source Software/Free Software community that started in 2003 as a large inter-LUG (Linux User Group) meeting and has grown steadily since.
- joinmastodon: Mastodon is free and open-source software for running self-hosted social networking services.
- wikipedia: Whose Line Is It Anyway? is a short-form improvisational comedy show originating as a British radio programme, before moving to British television in 1988.
- wikipedia: A Doctor of Philosophy (PhD, Ph.D., or DPhil; Latin: philosophiae doctor or doctor philosophiae) is the most common degree at the highest academic level awarded following a course of study.
- wikipedia: Deadpan, dry humour, or dry-wit humour is the deliberate display of emotional neutrality or no emotion, commonly as a form of comedic delivery to contrast with the ridiculousness or absurdity of the subject matter.
- wikipedia: Alzheimer's disease (AD) is a neurodegenerative disease that usually starts slowly and progressively worsens. It is the cause of 60–70% of cases of dementia.
- wikipedia: Sarcasm is the caustic use of words, often in a humorous way, to mock someone or something.
- distrohoppersdigest: We are three Blokes who love Linux and trying out new stuff.
- vim: Vim - the ubiquitous text editor.
- wikipedia: vi (pronounced as distinct letters, /ˌviːˈaɪ/) is a screen-oriented text editor originally created for the Unix operating system.
- nano: Text Editor Homepage.
emacsis an extensible, customizable, free/libre text editor — and more.
- kate: Kate is packed with features that will make it easier for you to view and edit all your text files.
- gnome: Welcome to the gedit help guide.
- microsoft: Windows Notepad.
- microsoft: Microsoft OneNote. Your digital notebook.
- microsoft: Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots.
- gimp: GIMP is a free and open-source raster graphics editor used for image manipulation and image editing, free-form drawing, transcoding between different image file formats, and more specialized tasks.
- krita: Krita is a professional FREE and open source painting program.
- urbandictionary: big spoon.
- birddogwhiskey: Bird Dog Whiskey.
- wikipedia: Sambuca is an Italian anise-flavoured, usually colourless, liqueur.
- wikipedia: Amaretto is a sweet Italian liqueur that originated in Saronno.
- newyorker: Cooties: A Medical Guide.
- wikipedia: Pokémon (an abbreviation for Pocket Monsters in Japan) is a Japanese media franchise managed by The Pokémon Company, founded by Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures.
- faa: Part 107 Airspace Authorizations.
- scottsigler: Galactic Football League (series).
- audible: Try Audible free for 30 days! Start listening to best-selling audiobooks, exclusive Originals, and free podcasts with the Audible app.
- johnconroe: Zone War.
- wikipedia: Nathan Lowell is a science fiction writer mostly known for his The Golden Age of the Solar Clipper series.
- michaelsullivan: Welcome to the Worlds of Michael J. Sullivan.
- koreaherald: crab migration season in korea.
- duckduckgo: Tarantula migration.
- wikipedia: Candiru (fish).
- wikipedia: Ballooning, sometimes called kiting, is a process by which spiders, and some other small invertebrates, move through the air by releasing one or more gossamer threads to catch the wind, causing them to become airborne at the mercy of air currents and electric fields.
- dictionary: Sportsball is a mildly critical or humorous term used by people who admit they don’t know or care about sports.
- wikipedia: Thelyphonida is an arachnid order comprising invertebrates commonly known as whip scorpions or vinegaroons (also spelled vinegarroons and vinegarones).
- wikipedia: Solifugae is an order of animals in the class Arachnida known variously as camel spiders, wind scorpions, sun spiders, or solifuges.
- wikipedia: Banana spider (many types of banana spider).
- tullamoredew: Tullamore Dew, rendered in most branding as Tullamore D.E.W., is a brand of Irish whiskey produced by William Grant & Sons.
- wikipedia: The Yellowstone Caldera, sometimes referred to as the Yellowstone Supervolcano, is a volcanic caldera and supervolcano in Yellowstone National Park in the Western United States.
- wikipedia: A superstition is any belief or practice considered by non-practitioners to be irrational or supernatural, attributed to fate or magic, perceived supernatural influence, or fear of that which is unknown.
- murdermittens: Look at all dem cattos!
- wikipedia: A feral cat or a stray cat is an unowned domestic cat (Felis catus) that lives outdoors and avoids human contact: it does not allow itself to be handled or touched, and usually remains hidden from humans.
- wikipedia: The following list of cat breeds includes only domestic cat breeds and domestic and wild hybrids.
- skullcandy: Discover life at full volume with headphones, earbuds, speakers & more.
- whataburger: The Whataburger.
- wikipedia: Zardoz is a 1974 science fantasy film written, produced, and directed by John Boorman and starring Sean Connery and Charlotte Rampling.
- 1more: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones.
- lg: LG TONE PRO Wireless Stereo Headset.
- duckduckgo: skullcandy 2xl headphones.
- components101: 3.5mm Audio Jack (Male).
- The Linux link tech show The Linux Link Tech Show is one of the longest running Linux podcasts in the world.
- hak5: Hak5 advances InfoSec through award winning podcasts, leading pentest gear and an inclusive community — where all hackers belong.
- sweetwater: Shure AONIC 215 Sound Isolating Earphones.
- creality: CR-10S Pro V2 3D Printer.
- duckduckgo: monoprice maker select v2 search.
- elegoo: ELEGOO Saturn 4K Mono LCD MSLA Resin 3D Printer.
- anycubic: Anycubic Photon.
- jitsi: Jitsi Free & Open Source Video Conferencing Projects.
- atari: The new Atari VCS™ Wireless Classic Joystick includes features like paddle control, rumble, LED light effects, and a second fire button to give retro gaming new life.
- ebay: OEM Original Atari 7800 Pro Line Joystick Controller.
- ebay: LG HBS-1100.
- sony: WF-XB700 Wireless Headphones with EXTRA BASS.
- skullcandy: skullcandy hesh 3.
- skullcandy: skullcandy crusher.
- samsung: Level U Wireless Headphones.
Mumble Server: Delwin
HPR Site/VPS: Joshua Knapp - AnHonestHost.com
Shownotes by: Sgoti and hplovecraft