[Hpr] Fwd: 2022 OLF Conference Call for Presentations

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Mon Oct 3 07:15:41 PDT 2022

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	2022 OLF Conference Call for Presentations
Date: 	Sun, 2 Oct 2022 19:36:18 -0400
From: 	Vance Kochenderfer <vance at olfconference.org>
To: 	Hacker Public Radio <ken.fallon at gmail.com>
CC: 	speakers at olfconference.org

The 2022 OLF Conference is looking for in-person presentations on
Friday and Saturday, December 2 and 3.  Please visit the CFP page
<https://olfconference.org/call-for-presentations/> for full details
about submitting a proposal.  The deadline is noon on Saturday,
October 15, but the sooner you can submit a talk, the better.

Started in 2003, the OLF Conference <https://olfconference.org/>
(formerly known as the Ohio LinuxFest) is an annual grassroots event
in Columbus, Ohio dedicated to open access for all. Presentations
relating to any free and open source software, not just Linux, are
welcome.  Areas where we've had talks in the past include networking,
system administration, development, and community building.

Our audience consists of people at all skill levels.  Prior speaking
experience is a plus, although we do try to provide opportunities for
first-time speakers.  If you have any questions, please contact us at
<speakers at olfconference.org>. We look forward to hearing from you!

Later,
Vance Kochenderfer
2022 OLF Conference Chair