[Hpr] Help with posting show notes that include image files

0x19 binrc at protonmail.com
Sat Sep 10 16:57:01 PDT 2022

Hello HPR community. I have a show that requires supplemental files
(images). I typically try to avoid images for accessibility purposes but
this episode will be about using the newsboat rss reader to watch
youtube so a visual demonstration is supremely useful. I'm having
trouble figuring out how to include them.

The instructions at:
https://hackerpublicradio.org/request_a_slot.php#show_notes say I can
create a tarball with the show notes in an `index.html` file that
references the other files in the tarball. I have such a tarball but I'm
not sure how to upload it with my show. Any assistance (and maybe
clarifying the docs) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
binrc - your local host for all things verbose