- Sample rate issues with previous shows.
- It's called sample rate not bit rate. Bit rate has to do with compression formats.
- Links for more information on mumble.
- Info on the new recording feature in mumble. http://mumble.sourceforge.net/1.2.3
- Info on compiling Mumble from source. http://mumble.sourceforge.net/BuildingLinux
- A not very good walk-through on recording mumble output using pulse audio. http://files.kral.ws/Tobias/Gentoo/mumble-conference_record_with_pulseaudio_and_gstreamer.txt
- How does a microphone work?
- Phantom Power
- What does a microphone pre-amplifier do?
- What types of capture devices you can use?
- v1.0 vs. v2.0
Subscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Note to Verbose Commenters
If you can't fit everything you want to say in the comment below then you really should record a response show instead.
Note to Spammers
All comments are moderated. All links are checked by humans. We strip out all html. Feel free to record a show about yourself, or your industry, or any other topic we may find interesting. We also check shows for spam :).