- If you are in the way of a blind person say "hi" so they know your there.
- If a blind person is looking for a seat, tell them where there is a vacant space.
- Ask if they need help (warning not all people might appreciate this)
- See you later, Did you watch this movie doesn't bother Jonathan but some people may be.
- When leading a blind person (across the street), walk normally and let the bling person hang on to your elbow.
CommentsSubscribe to the comments RSS feed.
Comment #1 posted on 2011-04-19T13:21:52Z by pokey
This was great. Everybody should listen to this episode before being allowed to graduate high school. What a long way this would go to bridging the awkward gap that so many sighted people are afraid to cross on their own. Thank you.
Comment #2 posted on 2011-04-27T20:46:44Z by Paul Ortyl
Idea for another episode:
* Please describe your hardware/software setup for everyday use
* Hints for software developers to have in mind in order to develop accessible software "by default"
* The same as above, but in context of mobile phone, smartphone
Comment #3 posted on 2011-05-18T20:47:35Z by Buffalo Pete
What Pokey said!